RoboForm Password Manager Review
If I were to choose one application, that I couldn’t live without, it would be RoboForm Password Manager. It’s truly a lifesaver. Roboform stores all your passwords in one place securely, fills out forms online with one click, plus you can access it from anywhere, from your laptop, cell phone, netbook, etc.
As I started out joining affiliate programs, forums and sites for personal business, such as: my bank, my insurance company and shopping sites, my password list grew larger and larger. One thing you definitely don’t want to do, is use the same password for every site. If you do use one password for every site, you are at risk to identity theft. RoboForm Password Manager can generate passwords for each sites you join online and save them.
With RoboForm Password Manager you’ll never need to type another password again. You choose one master password to open the RoboForm application. Basically you’re putting all your passwords on speed dial and you can log into web sites with one click.
Some Of The Key Features Of RoboForm Password Manager:
- One Click Log-ins
- One Master Password
- One Click Form Filling
- Cross Browser Support: You can use it with Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Chrome
- Everywhere Service: you can backup and synchronize your passwords online
- Protected RoboForm Data is secured with military-grade AES 256 encryption
- Cross Platform Support: You can use it with Windows, Mac, and Linux
The only complaint I have about Roboform is that it could work better with Chrome than it does, but it’s usable. If I’m having problems using it with Chrome, I can always access it and use it in Firefox.
Some Of The Ways I Use RoboForm Password Manager
- I use the RoboForm Everywhere Service (there is a yearly fee for this service) when I am away from home and need to sign into a web site from my cell phone
- I set up Identities for each web site I own and it makes so much easier to sign up for social media sites. One click and I have set up a user name, password, my name, location, etc. It’s saved and when I go back to log-in to the site, one click and I’m logged onto the site.
- When I shop online, one click, and the ordering form is filled in with my name, shipping address, credit card info, and my phone number.
You can install the RoboForm free version, but it only stores 10 passwords. There’s also Roboform Desktop version and the RoboForm Everywhere version.
I almost forgot to mention the RoboForm To Go application where you can store log-ins on your USB flash drive. You plug your flash drive into any computer and enjoy all the benefits of RoboForm. You can install this version directly on your flash drive and take your passwords and log ins with you wherever you go. RoboForm2Go has the option to synchronize with a RoboForm Everywhere (Online) account.
I use RoboForm Password Manager everyday and I have been using it for several years now and I would not hesitate to recommend it to anyone.